M99win is actively working to provide players with a high-quality entertainment platform. The purpose of these questions is that we have installed and upgraded a number of safety facilities to ensure the fairness and justice of our games. We encourage our customers to understand the status of the customer's hazards to gambling by answering our questionnaire:
- Do you gamble because you avoid work and study?
- Do you gamble because you are bored or unhappy?
- When you finish betting, do you feel that your money has been lost or you want to bet again as soon as possible?
- Will you gamble until all your money is lost?
- Do you lie to borrow money, or even steal for gambling?
- Have you deliberately concealed the time and money you spend in gambling?
- Are you unwilling to spend your bet on other things?
- If all your bets are finished, will you feel that you will win back the money you lost as soon as possible?
If most of your answers are "yes", you may be addicted to gambling. We suggest you:
- Regarding gambling as an entertainment and leisure project
- Avoid continuous losses
- Have their own knowledge of gambling
- Arrange your time and energy in gambling reasonably
You can also go to GamCare's website www.gamcare.org.uk to find out more about the solution of gambling problems in an enlightened way.
Gambling is prohibited for people under the age of 18. Youde W88 will keep inquiring about the age information proof provided by the customer. If the age proof is found to be inconsistent with the one provided by the customer, we will close the customer's account and freeze the remaining funds. As the laws and regulations vary from place to place, we recommend that customers read the local laws for inquiries before playing gambling games.
For some customers who want to stay away from gambling temporarily, we will provide a self-exclusion function, and you can apply for account closure for six months to five years. Please click "Contact Us" on the webpage, and our customer service staff will bring you more information.